All About Tennis Today,
Tennis is a racquet sport that is played by 2 people against each other or there also could be 2 teams of 2 people each that play against each other. This game of tennis ranges from the kids learning from high school age all the way up to the elderly who still play as often as they can. This game is played with a tennis racquet that is used to hit a hollow rubber ball covered with felt.
As this ball is served by one person at a time and hit to his/her opponent on the other side of the court. The object of the game is to place the ball in such a way that your opponent would not be able to have a valid return. During the year there are all kinds of Professional Tennis Tournaments played around the world. This sport is really an outdoor sport but since I am in the North East of the United States, when the weather is bad, they have indoor courts for the obsessive.
Tennis was adapted from a very ancient sport, called “jeu de paume” which was started in England in the 1870s. Since then, it has become a major sport which is now being followed by millions of fans throughout the year. Even being present from 1896 to 1924, it only came back strong in 1988.
Designed and organized in England in the 1870s. It is the direct decedent of a game that was started in France in the 11th century called “jeu de paume” (palm of the hand). The people tat had started this game originally practiced with bare hands. Then the racquet was invented in the 16th century with the special scoring of (15, 30, 40, game) which led directly to tennis, from the french word (tenez). The 1st Wimbledon Tournament was in 1877 and this was when tennis really took off.
Tennis Racquets can range from a beginners’ racquet for $30 and $40 to a grown up’s racquet for over $230 and up. Most of these racquets are strung already. Some of the professional’s have them restrung almost every game.
1 – Best OPPUM US Open Junior Tennis Racquet for Kids Children Toddlers, Coach Recommended Racquet, Include Tennis Bag Overgrip Vibration Dampener.
Oppum is a well-known brand, has a long history and committed to developing better new products for their customers. This racquet comes in 3 different sizes:
- 23 inches in length, 95 inches square, and 245g in weight. Suggested for the 8 to 14 year old children.
- 21 inches in length, 85 inches square, and 235g in weight. Suggested for the 6 to 8 year old children.
- 19 inches in length, 85 inches square, and 215g in weight. Suggested for the 3 to 6 year old children.
These racquets are made of carbon fiber, and comes with 1 racquet, 1 carrying bag, and 1 tennis grip.
- Authentic Guaranteed / Special Designed for Children, School Beginning for Special Offer, — Coach Recommended.
- Helps in the Development of Kids Tennis Skills: Using the proper racket helps in the development of stroke mechanics and technique.
- Children Tennis Racquet Size Optional: 19-Inch, 21-Inch, 23-Inch, Good idea for different Aged Children. This racquet is made from top-quality Carbon-Fiber and is available in different colors.
- Feature: Integral Forming Structure, Super Lightweight and Strong, High Toughness, Durable, Good Shock Absorption Effect and Bring a Better Batting Feel.
- We Promise 100% Quality Guarantee: Any Product Quality Problem, Can 100% money-back.
2 – Best Wilson 2018 Pro Staff 97 Black (NOT Countervail) Tennis Racquet – Quality String
This Wilson Racquet is a lighter version of the Roger Federer’s updated choice of weapons. This Wilson Pro Staff 97 has a new and improved look to go with its fellow Pro Staff series of racquets. At Federer’s request the cosmetics are different because ne wanted his racquet to look different then everyone else’s.
Many Tour Players use the Pro Staff line, except Roger is the only one using the RF97. It happens to have options for people who want the added pop, forgiveness and spin potential of the Federer’s RF97 autograph, but are not interested in the 12.5 oz strung weight.
With that being said, this Pro Staff 97 still has a solid frame, weighing in at 11.6 oz strung. It also has maneuverability with a 9 point head light balance, wile the braided graphite and kelvar construction allow for the greatest touch and ability to play. Wilson classified the 97 as their “Attached Player” section. Making it perfect for someone seeking a feel – oriented racquet.
- Limited Edition From Wilson a lighter version of Federer’s RF97 without Countervail. For a crisp expert feel
- 97 Square Inch Head size. FEATURES: 11.5 Ounces Strung. FEATURES: Great For Attacking Player. FEATURES: Pro Staff 97 Black Tennis Racquet
- STRUNG: All stringing supervised by Master Racquet Technicians. Normally string with Wilson Sensation, a nice multi-filament string; or contact us for other choice (no choice for FBA orders)
3 – Best Babolat 2018 Pure Drive Tennis Racquet – Strung with Cover
Babolat 2018 Pure Drive features the SMAC visco-elastic material integrated into the frame for a soft and comfortable play. This racquet also has a change in the string spacing (their FSI Technique) and different shape grommets to give extra power and more spin. Overall the new Pure Drive is an excellent, quick moving, all court racquet.
Like previous generations of this Pure Drive, the racquet will keep its anti-twisting frame, which allows for ample power within the frame. They have is a woofer technology that is also built into the 2018 frame. This woofer technology from Babolat allows the strings to interact more with the impact of the ball, which gives more stringed snap-back resulting in more spin on the ball. With the updated technology, they also gave the 2018 Pure Drive an updated paint job with a light blue and white look.
- Great Racquet for stronger intermediate to advanced players
- Featuring SMAC, a soft shock adsorbing material integrated into the fiber
- New FSI string bed technology and diamond grommets for more power and spin
- 100 head, 11.2 ounces strung, 4 head light, 16x 19 pattern
- Strung Babolat quality string or contact us for choice
4 – Best HEAD Graphene XT Radical Pro Tennis Racquet (Unstrung)
This Graphene racquet is an update of the Grraphene Radical Pro from 2015 and is now covered with more black and smoother finish. Re-engineering of the Graphene Technology, the recquets are 30% stronger providing the ability of increased power and handling with a softer feel and fewer vibrations.
The Head Graphene XT Pro Tennis Racquet has a higher weight for more power which makes it the most aggressive in the “Radical” line. It also can be upgraded with longer pro-player cap for an increased power and unique feel. A lot of spin is produced because of the open string pattern of 16 x 19 and a 98 square inch head size. The greatest part of this recquet is the control one has because of the weight and there is enough potential to produce more powerful returns.
- Head size 98″ sq
- Weight unstrung 10.9 oz
- Grip size 4-1/4″
- Length standard, 27″
- String pattern 16/19
5 – Best Dunlop-Srixon Revo CV 3.0 F Tour Tennis Racquet
Dunlop has been a manufacturer of tennis racquets for a long time and Srixon joined together to create the Srixon Revo V 3.0 Tour Tennis Racquet. Their various technology increased the power and control which produced the racquet that fell in the 2018 CV F Series.
The Sonic Core Technology uses urethane and silicone in the head of the frame to increase the flight time and for power and spin. Then with the Synchro Charge System is their paired with to take advantage of a special graphite construction method designed to improve the feel and stability of off center shots. The CV 3.0 was a Heat Convert System to leverage the thermal energy technology to absorb high vibrations of the racquet.
For a larger hitting area, Srixon and Dunlop included a Straight String System that expands the effective hitting area of the off center string bed. This racquet happens to be one of the 3 primary racquets in the 2018 CV Series. The CV 3.0 has a 100 square inch head size, and an unstrung weight of 300g. Its length is a 27″ standard and consists of a 16 x 19 string pattern.
- The Dunlop Srixon Revo CV 3.0 F Tour Tennis Racquet
- Dunlop and long-time international tennis racquet manufacturer Srixon have joined forces to create the Srixon Revo CV 3.0 F Tour Tennis Racquet. This racquet falls into the 2018 CV F Series, which utilizes various technologies to increase both power and control. Sonic Core Technology utilizes urethane and silicone in the head of the frame to increase dwell time and energy return for power and spin. This is then paired with a Synchro Charge System that takes advantage of a special graphite c…
- Tennis Racquet With Sonic Core Technology. FEATURES: Tennis Racquet With Synchro Charge System. FEATURES: Tennis Racquet With Heat Convert Technology. FEATURES: Srixon Revo CV 3.0 F Tour Tennis Racquet
- Size – (See Description)_____Color – (See Description)
- Authorized Dunlop Dealer. All racquets are strung and ready for the courts! SEE SELLER DETAILS FOR RETURN POLICY.
6 – The Best Volkl Super G 1 Racquet
With this racquet Volkl introduces the latest update to the Organix 1 with the new Super G1. The improvements in the frame are the largest and have the most forgiving sweetspots available in the Volkl line.
This new racquet gives the greatest blend of power, comfort and feel with zero vibrations. Optispot Technology is the feature on this frame, which has a highly visual and optic field that helps you to focus on placing the ball.
It also features improved new speed grommets known as “Super G” to go with Volkl’s unique power arm technology. This is your ideal racquet for the players who are searching for the ultimate lightweight, powerful frame. The arm friendly Bio Sensor handle system gives you a feel of 15% increased dampening.
This Bio Sensor Technology eliminates vibration which can have a negative influence on the playability of the racquet. This Super G1 is the ideal frame for beginners to intermediate players. It offers explosive power and excellent stability, especially on off center hits.
- Head Size is 115 square inches
- Length comes to 27.8 inches
- Weight (with strings) is 9.6 oz
- Stiffness (Babolot RDCC) 71
- Balance: 14.25 inches
- Head Heavy (3 pts)
- Cross Section 29/28/27 mm
- String Pattern 16 x 17
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic
- Volkl introduces the latest update to the Organix 1
- Features improved new speed grommets known as (Super G)
- The Super G 1 is the ideal frame for beginner to intermediate players
- Check Product description (below) for Racquet SPECS and MORE information!
7 – Best Pacific BXT X Tour Pro 97 Tennis Racquet
Pacific BXT X Tour Pro 97 Tennis Racquet is Pacific’s most up to date performance racquet. The frame is a classic which is brought to you by the “Basalt Technology”, BXT, which is a woven batrix from graphite and basalt, where the main area’s of their racquet is reinforced so it would have a greater stiffness.
So when certain area’s of the frame stiffness are made the advantage would be a greater stability in the overall performance, even with the vibrations from off center shots. With an 11.6 ounce strung weight, the BXT X Tour Pro 97 provides the best moveability while around the net without any lack of stability during faster recoveries from the baseline.
This frame is ideal for intermediate to advanced players that prefer the larger head size but do not want to give up any control. When the Pacific BXT X Tour Pro 97 was tested on the court, the testers enjoyed the outstanding comfort and control with good spin and ample power from the 16 x 20 string pattern.
They have added a new grommet system together to protect the frame all the way down to the neck area. Some of the testers noticed a smaller sweetspot, which could be widened by stringing at the low end of the tension range or placing some tungsten tape at 10 and 2 o’clock on the hoop.
Overall this X Tour 97 is an all court racquet that has a comfortable response for the player wanting to take aggressive cuts at the ball.
- The Pacific BXT X Tour Pro 97 Tennis Racquet is the pinnacle in pacific performance racquets.
- This classic feeling frame is enhanced with the latest in basalt technology, BXT, which is a woven matrix from graphite and basalt, where key areas of the racquet are reinforced with greater stiffness…
- 97 Square Inch Head size. FEATURES: Bxt Technology. FEATURES: Classic Feeling Frame. FEATURES: BXT X Tour Pro 97 Tennis Racquet
- Size – (See Description)_____Color – (See Description)
- Authorized Pacific Dealer. All racquets are strung and ready for the courts! SEE SELLER DETAILS FOR RETURN POLICY.
8 – Best Prince Textreme Tour 95 Racquet
As the traditional-feeling players racquet continues to fade, Prince comes along and introduces the Textreme Tour 95. When all the players racquets get renewed with stiffer frames, more open string patterns and longer head sizes, this tour 95 brings back some of the classic precision and feel that hasn’t been in the marketplace for a long time.
The testes had a pinpoint control of their shots from ever angle of the court, going after their targets with confidence and swinging fast without fear of their shots going long. The extreme balance of this Textreme Tour 95 made it very easy for the testers to generate racquet speed, maximize the spin potential and get the recquet into position when they were in trouble.
Players that prefer a hearty feel may find this racquet to low powered for them, but if you are a fan of a classic players frame, you definitely need to try this Textreme Tour 95.
All 4 testers came back and said after a short period to get used to the racquet, that the maneuverability had an extremely easy swing through the ball and hit deep ground strokes. They were also gaining more spin on both forehands and backhands by a couple of hundred RPMs. The recquets fast feel made connecting with the ball easy to get extra topspin or hitting slice shots.
The Tour 95 also felt solid and stable enough on contact while absorbing the shock well. They could swing freely while not having to worry about overhitting. They all claimed how comfortable the recquet was to hit with, both physically and mentally.
- This racquet will be shipped unstrung
- Head size: 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm.
- Length: 27in / 68.6 cm
- Balance (unstrung): 12 Points Head Light
- Beam width: 28mm / 27mm / 25mm
9 – Best ProKennex Ki Q15 (260g) Tennis Racquet (4-3/8)
A legacy continues for Kineic with this Pro Kennix Kinetic Q15 260, which comes up with a larger sweetspot for the best comfort and forgiveness while using your new racquet.
The lighter version of the Ki Q15 still has all the stability that the 280 gave everyone, but with a lighter and more maneuverability provision. By changing the location of the Kinetic Mass within the frame towards the four shoulder areas of the head, this is how they accomplish this feat.
When bringing the additional weight to these areas, it expands the sweatspot as well as adding more stability. They have new “Spiral Tech Carbon” comes with additional flexibility to the Kinetic Q15 260 for more comfort that the Kinetic line is noted for.
The special treated spiral carbon improves the dampening properties while the high graphite provides the strength and rigidity. The movable mass inside the Kinetic chambers helps to not only add power, but also dissipate the shock for more comfort.
Their testers found this racquet offered plenty of versatility in all the aspects. The open string pattern offered plenty of spin and nice power, but didn’t take away an of the control or comfort of the frame. This Ki Q15 (260) racquet hits the mark on all areas of the court.
Having a 105 square inch head delivers plenty of punch that all players love. While the 16 x 19 string pattern grabs the ball to deliver spin and control. The racquets “Spiral Technology Carbon” construction provides plenty of response from all sections of the court. With the 27.5 inch length of the frame adds power with the Kenetic System Technology reduces the wear and tear on the arm.
- Head size: 105 sq. in. / 677.42 sq. cm. cm.
- Length: 27.5in / 69.85cm
- Strung Weight: 9.8oz / 277.83g
- Strung Balance: 13.6in / 34.54cm / (HL)
- String Pattern: 16 Main / 19 Crosses
10 – Best Yonex EZONE DR 98 Plus Tennis Racquet
With the “Ezone Dynamic Repulsion” frame technology gives this racquet a wider sweetspot for additional power. This Yonex EZONE DR 98 Plus Blue frame construction has what they call “Nanometric DR Graphite” embedded in the upper part of the frame.
The Nanometric DR Technology is designed to improve the bonding strength between the carbon fibers at the center and bottom of the frame, which reduces the weight shaft from the bottom to the top of the recquet. Reducing the frame vibration with their Isometric Technology using a “shockless” grommet system, this Yonex EZONE DR 98 + Blue racquet is one of the best around.
Yonex’s Isometric head shape continues to provide a wind resistant feel, which would increase your swing speed. Quake Shut Gel Technology inside the grip, helps to make less discomfort from the frame, so in the overall aspect of everything, the EZONE DR 98 + will give the player a firm hand on the racquet which will result in additional ball speed.
For any person looking for a faster swing, excellent feel, spin, stability and precision, this frame is an impressive option for those intermediate to advanced players.
This EZONE DR 98 + is the latest update to the EZONE DR racquet series with and extended 27.5 inch length. Strung it weighs 11.5 oz. The head size is 98 sq in, the string pattern is 16 x 19, the grip is Yonex Synthetic. The racquet has a 5 star rating.
- This EZONE DR 98 Plus is the latest update to the EZONE DR.
- Offers an extended 27.5 inch length.
- This frame is an impressive option for the intermediate to advanced player.
- Check Product Description below for Racquet Specs and MORE information
Some Best Items That Would Go With Tennis
1 – Best Penn Championship Tennis Balls, Acer’s Dozen: 13 Cans (39 Balls) Super Value Bundle with Exclusive InPrimeTime Magnet
These tennis balls are perfect for practice on the off-season or playing a simple match with friends. They are designed for soft surfaces or regular rubber courts for the consistent feel and reduced shock.
This pack comes with 12 cans, having 3 balls in each can and 1 Bonus can of 3 Tennis Balls. The set also includes an exclusive InPrime Time Tennis Ball magnet for the car, refrigerator or any other metal surface.
- GREAT DEAL: 12 cans with 3 tennis balls in each can plus one BONUS can of 3 tennis balls giving you 39 tennis balls in all plus a free InPrimeTime tennis ball magnet.
- QUALITY: Tennis balls are made from a controlled fiber release for consistent nap, natural rubber for consistent feel and reduced shock, and interlocked wool fiber for longer wear.
- AMERICA’s #1 SELLING TENNIS BALL: Represents the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured.
- PET APPROVED: Super durability for endless games of fetch with Fido!
2 – Best Under Armour Men’s Speedform Gemini 3
These Under Amour Speedform Gemini 3 are a running style ultra-cushioned, natural shoe designed to deliver the best of comfort. The UA Speedform construction molds to the foot for a precision fit. This shoe has a thread borne mid foot panel provides structure and distinct style.
The mesh is used on the tongue and toe box to get a better fit and increase ventilation. An internal heel counter gives this shoe a seamless, lightweight support structure. They installed a sock liner for added cushioning support and comfort.
The micro G heel unit gives better production and stability. Blown Rubber under the forefoot is lightweight but very responsive. And lastly, a high-abrasion rubber under the heel to help absorb the ground contact.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- RUNNING STYLE: Ultra-cushioned, neutral shoe designed to deliver unmatched comfort
- Innovative UA SpeedForm construction molds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction
- Threadborne mid foot panel provides structure & distinct style
3 – Best Adidas Men’s Tennis Advantage Polo
This is only one of the many Men’s Tennis Polo Shirts sold at Adidas, everything they do is done with only one thought in mind, striving to help you perform the best you can, because your success is their ambition.
- 100% Other Fibers
- Made for comfort
- Made for athletes
3b – Best Adidas Women’s Tennis Club Tank
The Women probably have many more tops then the men. Just to mention one, these Adidas Women’s Tank Tops are designed to pull the sweat away from the skin to the outer fabric for quick drying.
- 100% Other Fibers
- Climate technology
- Contrast color binding around the neck, on the back and front
- Modernized fit with a shaped hem line that is longer in the center front and back
- Relaxed fit
4- Best Oncourt Offcourt Perfect Pitch Rebounder For Tennis
Set Up In 2 Minutes/Outdoor & Indoor Use/For All Ages
This Perfect Pitch Rebounder allows 1.6 seconds between shots, forcing players to react faster. Faster improvement makes it easier to compete against hard hitters. They call this automatic learning.
Sets up in 2 minutes – no tools needed. Perfect practice for all levels of players. Ball rebounds off of the top to create a realistic arc and bounce. It can be used almost anywhere. With the locking wheels its made to easily roll in and out of storage. Works great for a lot of racquet sports, tennis, squash, paddle ball etc.
- FASTER IMPROVEMENT: 1.6 Seconds Between Shots – Forces Players to Prepare Faster, Which Makes It Easier to Compete Against Hard Hitters.
- INTERACTIVE TRAINING: Guides You to Improve 3 Fundamentals: Point of Contact, Consistent Swing Speed, and Early Preparation.
- REALISTIC BALL MOVEMENT: Ball Rebounds Off the Top to Create Realistic Arc and Bounce. Can Handle 60-80 MPH Groundstrokes!
- EASY TRANSPORTATION: Our Trademark 4” Smooth Rolling Locking Wheels Make It Easy to Roll in And Out of Storage.
- MULTI SPORT USE: Use for Tennis, Pickleball, And Many Other Ball Sports. For All Levels of Play.
5 – Best Head 2018 Tour Team Backpack (Black/Red)
This backpack is designed so you can go to the court anytime. It can hold up to one racquet easily and not interfere with any of the other compartments. There is a main compartment to hold different items such as clothes, towels, string or can’s of balls.
The shoe compartment is at the base which can easily hold shoes or dirty clothes. On the front of the bag is a vertical, zippered pocket for small to medium-sized belongings. It also has 2 side zipper pockets, able to hold smaller valuables, like a wallet or keys. This backpack can be carried traditionally like a normal backpack or by the handle at the top of this bag.
- Length is 14 in
- Height is 21.5 in
- Width is 7 in
6 – Best Under Armour Men’s Raid 10″ Shorts
These fantastic men’s shorts for tennis are made of a Heat Gear Fabric which is ultra-soft and smooth for the most comfort with very little weight. A 4 way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction. With their moisture transport system, the sweat dries fast.
Encased elastic waistband with an internal draw cord to help keep them from slipping while playing. They also have mesh pockets and the inseam is 10 inches.
- 100% Polyester
- HeatGear fabric is ultra-soft & smooth for extreme comfort with very little weight
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
- 5.0 oz. Polyester/Elastane Imported ; Anti-odor technology
6b – Best Cityoung Women’s Athletic Gym Tennis Skirt With Shorts Running Skort
Always play hard and stay active. With this Cityoung Sports Skort it will be very easy to be comfortable. The inside underneath short offers the best security and allows you to enjoy sports without the worries. This skort has a 2.36″ wide elastic waistband that sits flat and fits the body well.
While looking confident and charming, the various colors will catch everyone’s attention. It has a moisture wick system to keep you cool and dry during intense workouts. The material is made from a lightweight polyester and spandex. This skirt is highly durable as well as resilient. A perfect choice for running, tennis, golf, fitness or any of the many outdoor or indoor sports.
- 92% polyester 8% spandex
- Elastic closure
- Two layer, short inner and skirt outer. NO SEE THROUGH.
- There’s a small pocket on waistband. CARRY ESSENTIALS EASILY.
- Wide elastic waistband, adjustable and comfortable to wear.
- Moisture wicking material keeps you stay cool. Suitable for running, tennis, golf, gym workouts, fitness.
- Lightly wash in cold water and hang to dry.
7 – Best Head Tennis Racquet Cover
This is Heads official cover that will protect your racquet and provides for easy carrying to and from your matches.
- Provides for easy carrying to and from your matches.
- Protects your racquet!
- Holds 1 racquet.
- Head official racquet cover
8 – Best Tourna Ballport 85 Ball Pick up Tennis Hopper
Tourna Ballport Pro holds 85 balls. It is made of a heavy-duty construction material for durability. Portable and easy to use.
- Large capacity hopper holds up to 85 regular tennis balls
- Heavy duty sturdy construction ideal for long-lasting use
- Fixed handle with no moving parts make this a favorite among teaching pros and clubs
- Heavy gauge steel wire and a black powder coated finish to help withstand scratches, chips, and fading in extreme climates and weather
- Picks up all regular tennis balls as well as low compression Stage 1 and 2 balls. Picks up larger Stage 3 Red balls too
9 – Best Gamma Supreme Power Overgrip
This Gamma RZR Tac Tennis overgrip features a quick fix with their Tac PU material that quickly remoes the moisture and provides a secure grip for every shot taken. This package includes 3 overgrips in each set.
- Tac PU material. Moisture wicking. Tacky: 4/5.
- Absorbent: 3/5. 3-pack.
10 – And Finally this is the most important
Best Coppertone SPORT Continuous Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Multipack (5.5 Ounce Bottle, Pack of 3)
- Designed to stay on strong when you sweat, this high-performance SPF 50 continuous spray sunscreen protects you from the sun with a water-resistant (80 minutes) and durable formula that leaves a light, breathable feeling on your skin.
- Continuous spray works at any angle for maximum coverage and delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that protects your skin from up to 98% of the sun’s most damaging UV rays.
- This spray sunscreen contains moisturizers and Vitamin E to help refuel your skin’s antioxidant defense. Bulk and bundle sunscreen packs offer great value and maximum savings for families, sports teams, summer campers, and more.
- Depend on this tough sunscreen for outdoor activities where every moment counts, whether it’s at the big game, the jobsite, running, or cycling.
- Stock up and save with this multipack which includes three 5.5-ounce bottles of SPF 50 sunscreen spray. Use and reapply as directed.
10a – Best Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Lotion 30 Spf 1 oz(Pack Of 24)
- Broad UVA/UVB protection
- Less greasy and more light weight
- More breathable and won’t run into your eyes
- In-Sun tested
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Also available in SPF 15, SPF 50 and SPF 100
10b – Best Sun Bum Original Moisturizing Sunscreen Spray, 1 Count, Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection, Hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Sun Bum Moisturizing Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50, 6 FL OZ / 177 ML
- Ideal for adults and children and formulated for even the most sensitive skin
- Broad Spectrum UVA / UVB Protection / Water & Sweat Resistant 80 Minutes
- Paraben Free / PABA Free / Oil Free / Gluten Free / Vegan
- Hypoallergenic / Photostable / Parsol 1789 / Vitamin E Enriched
Lets get to know each other, subscribe and when a new post comes out, I can send it to you right away.
Any and All comments welcomed below.